Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sexy Thing

The minute I saw this beauty in its box, SEXY was the first word that comes to mind. I wanted to achieve that look where designers sell new products every season.. This sexy CHANEL heels was a good start for a product shoot with my new studio set up and minimum photoshop! The new pair was knicked (now she knows haha!!) from Miss Kitty who bought it from her recent trip to Europe... Beautiful!
Ladies, Would u buy it though just by looking at it?....I know it cost a bomb (about a the same cost as a canon 16-35mm lens to be exact)!

To Miss Kitty,

Thank u for delivering my studio stuffs by hand from London. I hope I did your sexy CHANEL heels justice. Great Taste Babes..

Love
ber

8 comments:

Aku said...

sexy banar....aku lelaki tulin ani pun mahu membali tu kali ku jual semula then bali lens tia ahhaha

Anonymous said...

Aku: Thats a good idea..aku mau biznes jua!

Hearts & Bones said...

omg i love those heels. Hmmm shoes or lens... shoes or lens.... cant i have both? hehehe nicely shot btw.

Foodie Tales said...

drools....

SoulJah said...

Hmmm... You got some underexposure on your frame at the right most. What shutter speed were you using? Try to match the max shutter sync speed for your camera. I think that would minimize your problem.

Anonymous said...

Yeah..I think was too close to softbox. thanks

Anonymous said...

Wow! lawaaaa! I haven't had time to catch up w Ka'Miss Kitty' & her shopping! Masa ani I'm enjoying London & of course the shopping!

Anonymous said...

Very nicely done. I wish I had the space to set something like that up.