Thursday, November 01, 2007

Ice Cream Sunday

black cat tagged me so here goes;
Tell us your name
call me Ber.....

Three things about yourself:
Simplicity,Sincerity and Positivity..

What's in your playlist:
Maxwell's Urban Hangout Suite

Your favourite music:
anything maybe bebel gilbetto' ish

Favourite food:
Sushi

Define love:
chocolate cake and lazy sundays

Any celebrity crushes:
PASS

The last person you hugged:
P & Love

The last person you talked to:
I don know....meself??

The last time you cried:
PASS

The last time you had sex:
Chocolates are my sex.....

The last time you made out:
I made what???..A nice juicy tuna on facacio bread with basil and olive oil...yummmy.

The last person you dated:
Christy & Kate..

The last time you went out:
now...

What's on your mind now?:
thinking that I should've done that...nevermind!!

What's bothering you?:
Negative people

This year's resolutions:
its the same every year; Live & Learn

Your MSN nick:
b

What's your MSN nick about?:
duhh!!

What do you miss the most?:
I miss sleep, I miss my bed..........zzzzzzzzzzz

Current mood:
Sleepless & Exhausted......

What are you thinking?:
How to be a millionaire quick..hahaha!

Best childhood memory:
picking fresh fruits and catching fish in the mud when I was small
at my grandfather's orchard.

3 of your biggest fears:
my car stall...yikes! and another 2...

Who do you love?:
My Love...

3 of the things you hate:
Hippocrates, salted plum & durian (yuck!))

Do you blog?:
duhh!??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute nya..... that's my baby!!! No wonder his sore throat atu inda pandai baik ah! ;-)