Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Sleepless.........

I received my Uni alumni magazine today, which I received annually twice a year. Scanning thru the pages and the photos reminds me of the days....No blogs then, registering an email on hotmail was a new thing and mobile phone were huge and weighs a ton back then.

So Im supposed to update the alumni directory at the last section of the magazine..what should I say? I read all these people have high profile jobs CEO,Manager etc., .... How would I start? Im Ber, graduated in 19XX, blah blah... working blah blah....but thats so predictble and boring!

So its nearly 2 am, I m restless and sleepless. I just had my sahur at this popular place opposite the Berakas Police station in Serusop. To me sahur is a burger and 100 plus at home but I was drag to this one ( ,,with my hands and legs tied!). The food was tasty but the portion was quite small compared to the other places...On the way back, I didnt realised how much the haze situation is getting thicker by the hour even at night visibility is low. We need the rain to wash it down....

This sleeplessness, I think I ll watch myself my new box set of Little Britain, Series 3 a gift from Fen. Little Britain is so hilarious, so politically incorrect and so wrong but addresses real situations. My favorite character if I had to narrow it down would be Vicky Polard, Majorie and Dafydd......and Florence the cross-dresser. I would recommend it to anybody...just a warning its 18 rated for nudity and language.

Whats this about Big Foot in the bulletin (..I m so outdated) people are talking about? I can see it already, day trip at Big Foot park, something good to boost the tourism industry...

No comments: