Saturday, September 02, 2006

Gray Morning..

Its 830am and Im in the Greek Islands taking in the sun, clear water, people, the sand, the scenery ...according to Channel 11's Globe Trekker anyway. I woke up earlier this morning after a rainy nite, heavy downpour that makes the roads looks like rivers. I plunk into my bed last nite from exhaustion skipping to brush my teeth and washing...

Saturday morning, so many things to do, some painting projects still need to re-start, some vets appoinments, gym....

Last nite, my nephew went into the operating theatre at JPMC from an incident while playing that resulted in deep cut on his chin..It looks painful! It s just explained that boys will be boys.... its part of growing up. It happened to everyone, even me and even worse..lets not go there.

Something to share...

No comments: