Thursday, August 31, 2006

Goodbye August ..

Today I learned the lesson not to rush to my decision negatively, which resulted in things I considered stupid. I made quite a handful of them lot, in the past which Im not proud of, but isn't that what life is. A learning process.Live & Learn.

As the last day of August make way for September Been thinking of new years day . It also days closer to my thirty something day......

Today I started my evening run to train my body after a long hiatus of slow cardio and also to keep fit just in time for the B'day and the rollercoaster of parties to come from the gangs, who almost majority will be having their b'day and also the binge fest from the coming puasa and raya..Oh No!

With September arriving, in no time New Year 2007 will be here soon..Not planning to stay here but no decision on it yet...so many destinations. Decisions, decisions, decisions..

No comments: