Monday, October 02, 2006

Qlap Blues....


I want to refraint from talking about the haze situation which has been played like a broken record, but I feel I have the right to play it out loud, after some allergy pills and a sore throat, so here goes, getting worse by the day with highs of above 60 PSI meaning low visbility with smoke and dust particles in air can lead to respiratory problems and irritaion.. Anyway I took this shot from my phone..

On a more global news, Thailand ( ..my 2nd favorite destination!) has elected a new 24th Prime Minister. Click here.
Miss World 2006 was won by Czech Republic. I don know about u but I swear that she looks like a child of Donatella Versace?

Also Checkout this new website KiulapBlues from the makers of Manjaro...be warned if your fasting, very very tasty dishes!!!

No comments: