Wednesday, October 11, 2006

World Mental Health Day

I found out yesterday, 10th October was World Mental Health Day. Yes..Happy Mental Health Day to u too. This is the first time I heard about this and this yearthe focus is on 'Building Awareness -- Reducing Risk: Mental Illness and Suicide'. You can read more Here.
Yesterday, 10th October is also a public holiday as the Nation observed 17th Ramadhan of the Muslim Calendar, the Nuzul Al-Quran; the date to commemorate the first verse of the revelation of the Quran. Oh and the announcement of the increase in pension, about 25% I think..Yay, I don't even know why Im excited but everyone seems to be in a good mood.

I was thinking that I should do a

When in BRUNEI...
post, the 1001 things of what to do in Brunei.

When in BRUNEI...
........................take a ride on the water taxi.

No comments: