Saturday, December 09, 2006

Bandar sleep-over...

I'm packing my stuff now for the Brunei Marathon to check into one of the apartments in Bandar. I' m still contemplating wether to run or walk but for sure I 'll be snapping some pics.... It's raining outside and I have to leave soon. The roads will be closed as early as 5ish am hence the plan to stay in Bandar area so as to escape the chaos tmrw morning. I 've only my clothes on me, nothing else cos Im not gonna shower whatsoever tmrw morning (What's the point, right!), a bag of banana for morning carbo-fuel and the all important sun-block. I guess this year's Town Track will be good to Bandar's exposure and tourism..

Last year getting up was really a pain what with all the traffic, crowds etc.................but it was worth it! Watch this space........

No comments: