Sunday, December 31, 2006

Countdown 2007: Last day 2006

Last day 2006 and Aidil Adha falls today. The menu of the day is meat lots of it, as rendang,as kari, as kurma and in plastic bags from the korban from friends and relatives around..

Today I made the leap to finally change my phone into a current model. I swear the sale girls were shock to see someone still using a phone model circa 3 years ago. It is a rarity for me to walk thru the phone shop so I'm not very literate with all these 3G, N series etc..Obviously my first priority is function and definitely size, my benchmark is small enough to fit in my pocket. The reason for buying the new phone wasn't for vanity but rather the function key that moves the cursor to the left doesn't work..so you can imagine how my sms reads. Haha. What do I do with old phone? Anyone interested to buy one at $10, please call me. Now thats what I call value for money!

I leave u with pix that I took last nite at NBT with BabyG..

No comments: