Saturday, December 30, 2006

Selamat Hari Raya Haji..

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha....

For the last 3 weeks, my parents and siblings have left to perform the Haj leaving me to man the house including the helpers and some children. Yes, I have taken the role of guardian to 3 girls and 1 toddler to my nieces and a nephew. Coincidently the last few weeks have been school term holidays and I have managed to organise and to bring them out of the house instead of playing computer or watching TV. The last few weekend, I have taken them out for brunch and then go to some interesting place like a fun field trip such as the beach, rimba horticulture, bandar, the cousins etc.. Today after bf, the little one of the girls, Jazz wanted to go for some retail therapy to buy some toys...Now what and where to bring them to get some playthings without breaking the bank. My solution: Happy Star, the economy mart. The girls decided to buy some play-doctor kit and bubble guns..the kind that comes with a bubble liquid and battery operated fan gun.

So all afternoon after their nap, the girls were occupied with their new toys and I, proud guardian took the opportunity to snaps them in action...

This is not one of the children, just a gypsy in costume, a very very colourful friend...Happy Brithday BGer.

No comments: