Saturday, January 13, 2007

HDR Outing: Serasa Spit.

Today two long lost souls were brought together because of one common passion called photography. I woke up early, eager to catch the golden HDR sunrise captured by many photoblogger friends and one whom I was about to meet up with. On the way to the spit, the first trickle of rain on my wind screen broke my anticipation of a Serasa sunrise. I was wrong. The day turned out to be even better, I was reunited with a long lost friend, get to learn the art of HDR and catch up with each other's lives. The Golden sunrise? Oh well, I can wait for next time.
My friend, its really good to see you again this morning. Next stop; Kg Ayer?


2 comments:

Bruneian said...

ber, I am speachless man. The conversation was so good! and your picture! one word "excellent!" excellent HDR!

Zadm said...

Whoa...the HDR is getting better, keep it up. Looking forward for more.