Friday, January 19, 2007

Hijrah 1428

Its Friday, which means the start of the weekend and a long one too. All day sitting infront of the pc, I have been mind travelling to a stress free place somewhere under the feather down cover of a cosy fluffy bed like the one at the Empire. Running was a real pushed which drained whats left of the energy in me. I dread the word in my head, Sleep Don't Run....! I am permanently attached to my camera bag everywhere now taking every opportunity to shoot. As a result, my computer is getting really slow due to the fact that the blue piece of pie called Free Space under properties is getting smaller by the day. I have to do some editing and deleting this weekend.

Its the start of the New Islamic Year , Hijrah 1428. Selamat Tahun Baru Hijrah...

No comments: