Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sunday Morning

When I found out that this is going to be a long weekend, I preplan what I wanted to do in the next 3 days. The plan mostly involved photography. The photography bug has caught me like crazy even more than when I was an undergarduate not so long ago and partly due to my shutterbug friends. Thanks guys. Still reveling from yesterday's outing, I was out and about all day meaning my Sunday was anything but lazy.

The last time I went to Serasa,I didn't get my golden sunrise. Never want to accept defeat, I went again this morning.....

Finally...

I noticed some fishermen on the shore catching fish using the net or rambat, also known as merambat and started talking to them. The father with his 2 sons, merambat to catch plaice ( a flat type of fish) and other small fishes in the early morning. He said the catch is for their own consumption and sometimes they catch prawn on their boat.


Picking the catch, Memisi rambat

Next posts: Sunday Evening......

4 comments:

Zadm said...

kancang sudah ni HDR nya. Anyway great great shots, love it.

Bruneian said...

Ber.. wow! man.. you are damn GOOD! eh.. inda sound2 on sunday morning ah :)

Ber said...

Brn, tadi pagi atu aku check2 dulu klu weather was ok. It was cloudy at first but when I reached serasa it was clearer. Next time lagi bulih bah! Thanks guys...

Zadm said...

I can't wait for the moonsoon to be over. I want to capture sunset and sunrise with clear sky and less clouds. atu baru lawa tu