Sunday, December 10, 2006

Snaps of Brunei Marathon..

It was a heavy task switching from a runner and photographer but I did it. I finished my run first then I took my canon out from my car.
I clocked in 56 mins for my run, which was what better than my training.. Thanks SM, not iron lungs, power legs la..!!
There were apparently some controversy over what was to be confusion among the 21km runners who got confused with the lack of directions and ran for the 42km race instead....No wonder the mc's announced that they would be no prize presentation for the 21km and instead announcing a mtg at the stadium later....check it here!
Enjoy the pics...
Majestic Mosque in background...

Racing to the finish line.

the active supporters

finish line

The Shell Ladies all smiles after the race
The winning trophies & medals

Mickey even took part ( I bet it feels like a sauna inside!!)

No comments: