Monday, August 07, 2006

End of the big 60 celebration.......



Today is the first day of normality after 4 weeks of celebration all over the country. No more is the stressful traffic jam going to bandar esp. along the Sheraton ,no more smoky chaotic atmosphere , no more nitely hair raising performances AND no more people watching (SOB!)... Saturday nite was the pinnacle of the celebration, the icing on the sweet cake with a BIG 60 on it. This year was extra special Happy Birthday Your Majesty......
What am I gonna miss? I m gonna miss the eating late ( the only time during the year where I get to break my eating regime!)esp the Mulaut Abatoir in the capital n the Manjaro Stalls in Padang Jubilee. N evrything else that comes every year in July u tell me? Fireworks ofcos, every year it never fails to amuse me..yes Im sad! How was Tattoo... I don know why they decided to show it live on TV n why the need to watch the full dress rehearsel on the 28th...Its so anti climax!

Oh well, we had a swell time enjoying the celebration, absorbing the atmosphere and the overeating, there goes my 30 inch waist...more running in Tasek soon!

No pics from me this yr...my charger is gone, so my camera is kaput for now!!
**All pics courtesy of BB online

No comments: