Thursday, August 24, 2006

Hot Day...


Its been a hot hot hot day today with some hazey traces in the sky...Its Thursday nite and tmrw will be Friday which means weekend is only a day away..Yay!

I m watching reruns of Project Runway. The episode where Andre describing his designs emotionally, such a drama queen now thats a good tactic not to get voted out. Heidi Klum looks gorge pregnant...how in the world can somebody look so good in final stages of pregnancy!

Tonite is such a hot nite and I decided to go with some Gfs to watch Rimula Basketball tournament...It was good, Jordan Vs Darwin and Philippines and Saudi Arabia. It was fun..Oh delish!

I need some sleep now.. been playing with my notebk like nobody's business until late last nite. Plus I just find out that Hungry Ghost month has gone.....

No comments: