Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Tuesday Diaries.....

The morning started with a Hot day but in a nice productive way. However the rain beat me from my afternoon workout. Its ok ..more time for me to sleep!! No wonder half of Bruneians are obese..according to the Bullletin..is it?.

A friend in London just emailed me on the Notting Hill Carnival last weekend...How fun!

Oh Lordy..What a circus wedding and to top it off the Bride dressed in a puffy ball gown sang at the end.What was that...at your own wedding? Its like trying to top off the top like putting a big gallop of icing on the cake..it's just so OVER! Enough of her..let s not even mention her name...Oh well for love or Datin? So whats next, now that you married your own Magnum PI.....

Tonite, had dinner at Manjaro and to catch up with the gang...Manjaro has grown to be a cool hip place to be and the food is really good.Try their selection of Steaks and Pastas...Yum! I leave u with some shots from Manjaro..


No comments: