Thursday, August 10, 2006

Kate..



Yes I Love Kate…...
I m so happy to hear that my spiritual friend and muse Kate Moss is back with more covers ( the fall issue Vanity Fair & Vogue UK) n even more campaigns ( if u haven’t seen the new fall LV, Burberry, CK Jeans campaign …Hello!), bigger than before, way bigger than before drug scandal pics in the mirror (eat your heart our all u Anti-Kate!) Right now, Im starting to catalogue my Kate Moss collection. I have always love Kate, back during the Christy -Linda- Naomi -era, a truly iconic model, able to morph and transform with the fickle fashion pack … It has always been Kate complexity, piercingly evident in her expressive face, that has made her so compelling to look at. Over the years, the big eyed waif that has developed a womanly presence. Here are some pics of my girl, Kate!!!


No comments: